Seeback: Safe. Sound. Strong.
SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE DO
Health & Safety
Seeback conforms to all aspects of the Ontario Health & Safety Act. All Seeback forces are trained in the new MOL Fall Protection and Working at Heights standard, Propane, and WHMIS and are certified accordingly. We have an extensive Worker Orientation Program for new workers and rehires. This program is reviewed yearly with all workers. All roofing and sheet metal work is completed by Seeback’s own forces.
Seeback is Registered for the Certificate of Recognition (COR) and is well underway to completing the process.
Safety is in everything that we do. Seeback’s policy is to continually improve its safety-first work culture through ongoing education, training and best practices. Our safety procedures are continuously updated through our ongoing membership in:
We retain the services of a Safety Consultant firm, Tickner & Associates, to aid us in updating and keeping our safety practices in alignment with current legislation and to the highest standard of best practices.
Seeback’s Safety Program includes:
- Weekly Tool Box Talks, Daily Inspection Reports, Pre-Job Start Safety & Work Reviews, Vehicle Safety Inspections and various other Safety Checklists for all projects.
- Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Each roofing crew has a Health & Safety Representative, and a minimum of three personnel trained in St. John’s Ambulance First Aid.
- Corporate OHSMS Policy & Best Practices Manual, updated yearly.
- Dedicated Safety Classroom to accommodate our ongoing training programs.