Seeback Roofing & Sheet Metal Limited provides a full line of roofing, sheet metal and metal deck/siding services from small repairs to the larger new and replacement projects.
Our services and systems include:
We have no proprietary products or systems to limit our recommendations. Our commitment is to provide you with the best products for your roofing, sheet metal and metal deck/siding needs.
When budgeting for your project, we can offer our “Packaged Services” which combine our roofing, steel deck and siding expertise for the most competitive quality and price.
In new construction projects our work is performed as a sub-contractor. In roof replacement or restoration we undertake projects as a prime-contractor. When acting as a prime-contractor, we handle sub-trades such as Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Painters, etc.
Seeback uses the Ontario Industrial Roofing Certificate Association (OIRCA) workmanship warranty, as well as all applicable manufacturers’ membrane warranties, which are available upon completion of every project.
New and Reroofing
Our services and systems include:
- Conventional Built-up Roofing Systems
- Inverted Roof Membrane Assemblies
- E.P.D.M. Roofing Membrane
- P.V.C. Roofing Membrane
- T.P.O. Roofing Membrane
- Modified Bitumen Membrane Assemblies
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Preventative Maintenance and Planned Roof Management Programs
- Installation of New Roof Openings – Sleepers and Curbs – Complete with Metal Flashings
- Roof Vacuuming and Top Pour
- Drain Installations
- Existing Roof Modification or Alteration
- Sheet Metal Flashings
- Sloped Steel Roofing Systems
- Insulated Metal Steel Siding Systems or Single Skin Siding (supply and installation)
- Building Upgrades with Insulated Metal Siding, Sloped Metal Roofing and Canopies
- Metal Siding Repairs
- Steel Roof and Floor Deck Systems in Various Profiles and Gauges
- Free Estimates & Proposals
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Seeback Roofing & Sheet Metal Limited is a certified and approved applicator of various membrane systems, including:
- Soprema Waterproofing Inc.
- Carlisle – Syntec Systems
- Sika Sarnafil Ltd.
- Everest Supply
- Beacon Supply
- Convoy Supply Ltd.
- Henry Bakor Inc.
- Roofmart Inc.
- Tremco Canada
- Thaler Metal Industries
Sheet Metal Fabrication & Installation
Seeback Roofing & Sheet Metal Limited has its own in-house metal fabrication facilities.
Our in-house sheet metal staff are experienced and creative and can design, fabricate, and repair any shape, model and size of fixture needed for a roof, deck or siding job.
Our sheet metal installers have extensive experience and are fully equipped to work with all types of building needs.
Seeback Roofing & Sheet Metal Limited offers 24/7 Emergency Services. Our Emergency Crews and Vehicles are ready to be deployed at your call:
Our repair vehicles are stocked with a full range of roofing materials and equipment, which enables us to readily and effectively respond to every contingency. Our experienced repair crews are fully knowledgeable in various roofing systems and will provide you with reliable information during the entire repair process.
Once the leak emergency is over, we work with you to determine the best repair solution. After an accurate examination and evaluation of the roof’s present condition, we always provide an estimate prior to commencing repair work. We will restore your roof to a fully watertight condition, offering the maximum return on your investment.